Sunday, January 23, 2011

Origin of Priesthood

Priesthood belongs to Vaishnava Dasu

but pushed into the corner ruthlessly 

for the selfish false status in conspired Hindu society.

I affirm now and negate my untouchable status

and call myself a highly respected priest with human touch.

I deconstruct and rewrite my priesthood and include

other castes to follow me.

I was the nature worshipper and not a low person unlike the imposed status.

I warn you not to call me with any other name.

I am the original worshipper of Lord Vishnu.

I am the disciplined devotee and as equal as any other fame.

I am in temple,  

I am the priest in sanctum sanctorum, 

offer my obeisances, 

pray for well being of all. 

I throw an open challenge to the Brahmins and others to prevent 

in reciting the shlokas.

You can not, Can you?

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Can you, you cannot? 

Time changes the fate.

Time replaces late.

It is now my date.


-Dr. D. Murali Manohar 

No comments:

    CURRICULUM VITAE         NAME                                                               DASARI MURALI MANOHAR   DA...