Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sale of Kamala Das: Treatment of Love in her Poetry (1999)

I am the author of the book entitled "Kamala Das: Treatment of Love in Her Poetry (Gulbarga: JIWE, 1999) with a price of Rs. 180/- or $30. I have not given this book for any book distributor. I own and possess the copies. Therefore, I am interested in selling the copies which are with me. Those who are doing research on Kamala Das' poetry, I feel they should buy this book. There is a bibliography of twenty pages which the scholars need for their research. The contact residential address is: #25-29/18/25, Sri Sai Nagar Colony, Behind Mayuri Nagar, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad-502032. My mobile number is 09908569272, office number is 23133406, email addresses are: dmbm_vs@yahoo.co.in, dmmsh@uohyd.ernet.in, dmmpsh@gmail.com.

No comments:

    CURRICULUM VITAE         NAME                                                               DASARI MURALI MANOHAR   DA...