Companies, Institutions, Managements, Book stores are welcome to advertise...
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Indian English Women's Fiction of the Post 1990's: A Study of Marraige, Career and Divorce
This book is the result of an optional course designed and offered by me. Students who come from the USA and European Countries to University of Hyderabad under Study in India Programme for a semester opted for the course and wrote term paper. I edited the papers and published them with the help of Serials Publications, New Delhi in the year 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Dear Mala Dasari Friends, I being a Mala Dasari would like to write a history of our own people. Those who want to share about the Mala Dasa...
-
Department of English University of Hyderabad Hyderabad A Two-Day National Seminar on Phonetics and Spoken English 30-31 October 2009 There ...
-
The project on History of Mala Dasari is completed. I have published the seminar proceedings in the book form entitled Dalit Hindu Narrativ...
No comments:
Post a Comment